Flickr: Giuseppe Milo
While every month brings with it a crop of brand-new tunes, May’s launches bring an uncommonly high selection of rapid tracks and remixes. Both are optimal for your exercise as fast tunes normally offer themselves to momentum and remixes provide tried and tested favorites a 2nd wind.
On the uptempo end of things, you’ll locate tunes over 140 beats per min (BPM) from pop phenom Meghan Trainor, rockers Florence + The Equipment, and breakout star Katy Tiz. In the remix department, you’ll discover a club cut from Kelly Clarkson, a partnership in between Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj, and a version of ‘Uptown Funk’ that dials up the strength of a currently lively track.
Just as a remix can take a breath brand-new life into an acquainted favorite, a couple of new songs can cheer up an entire playlist. Take a listen closely to some this month’s highlights, see just what moves you, and also put the winners to work.
Here’s the full listing, according to a survey on Run Hundred– the internet’s most preferred exercise music blog site.
- Natalie La Flower & Jeremih – ‘Someone’ – 105 BPM
- Meghan Trainor – ‘Beloved Future Other half’ – 158 BPM
- Mumford & Sons – ‘The Wolf’ – 153 BPM
- Maroon 5 & Nicki Minaj – ‘Sugar (Remix)’ – 121 BPM
- LunchMoney Lewis – ‘Costs’ – 126 BPM
- Florence + The Device – ‘Ship to Wreck’ – 142 BPM
- Tove Lo – ‘Speaking Body’ – 120 BPM
- Kelly Clarkson – ‘Heart beat Song (Nebuer Remix)’ – 135 BPM
- Katy Tiz – ‘Whistle (While You Function It)’ – 162 BPM
- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars – ‘Classy Rut (Dave Aude Remix)’ – 124 BPM
Check out this month’s leading 10 exercise songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.