Spiced lentil fritters enriched in kumara and also onions creates a great tea time snack. A satisfy for eyes, this yummy as well as crunchy to taste fritters has refined taste of lentils, coriander and feta cooked in fresh ground black paper.
- oil spray
- 300g kumara, peeled off, coarsely grated
- 6 springtime onions, white part simply, very finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 x 400g cans lentils, rinsed
- 1 / 4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 4 cups frozen eco-friendly vegetables, steamed, to serve
Step 1 Spray a large fry pan with oil and place over a high warm. Bring in kumara and also red onions and chef, stirring periodically, for 2-3 minutes. Add curry powder and chef, stirring, for 1 min. Transfer to a huge bowl to cool a little.
Step 2 Include lentils, coriander and feta to kumara blend. In a separate bowl whisk with each other flour and eggs till smooth. Contribute to kumara mix and stir until well incorporated. Year with fresh ground black pepper.
Step 3 Spray frying pan with a bit even more oil as well as area over a medium-high heat. Spoon 1/4-cupfuls of blend right into pan to make 4 fritters. Chef for 3 minutes each side or up until gold and also cooked with. Repeat with the continuing to be batter to make 16 fritters (shooting pan with a little more oil as needed). Serve with a blob of yoghurt and also steamed veggies.