If you have actually been on Pinterest you’ve most likely seen some alluring images of recipes made with impossibly healthy and balanced components. Can it hold true? Do those dishes taste as great as they look? Our group intended to discover, so we checked out a recipe for delicious chocolate chip biscuits with the secret element: the buttery and also scrumptious super-food, avocado.
1/2 Mug avocado (roughly one avocado)
3/4 Cup of your preferred sweetener
1 tsp vanilla
1 Cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or unsweetened to remove all sugar)
1/2 Mug chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 290 degrees. Line biscuit sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
2. Eliminate avocado from skin and also location in mixer. Mix on medium up until slightly bumpy. Add sweetener as well as mix over up until smooth. Include egg and also vanilla and also mix until combined.
3. In little bowl mix together cooking soft drink, flour, and also salt. Gradually bring in to damp elements. Mix on medium till well incorporated. Include chocolate chips as well as pecans and mix till uniformly combined.
4. Scoop one tablespoon of dough each cookie and also area on cookie sheet one inch apart. If you desire flatter biscuits you can utilize the back of a spoon to flatten them out. Cook for 15-18 mins. Remove from oven and also let cool.
Makes 24 cookies!
- Natural Sweeteners Top 8
- Is Avocado the Perfect Food?