Squat dive or dive squat is a workout using your body weight without the need of additional devices. This workout will service your calf bones, glutes, hamstrings and thighs. The crucial distinction in between Tuck Jump and also Squat Dive is that in Squat Jump, you squat after you land whereas you landed with your knees a little bended in Tuck Jump.
- Stand with feet bear size apart. I recommend you to place your hands behind your head.
- Start by doing a routine squat.
- Jump up as high as you can. It ought to be an explosive movement. Your legs are corrected the alignment of and also your feet are off the ground. At this stage, your hands are still behind your head the entire time.
- When you land, reduced your body back into the squat placement to finish one repetition.
- Do 2 to 3 sets with 10 repetitions each.
- For beginner, I recommend you to try squat very first as well as make sure you do it properly. Due to the fact that squat jump is an intense exercise, you may should do just a set. Be prepared that your legs will crave next few days.
- Use your whole foot to jump, not just toes.
- Try not to lean forward. Just guarantee your shoulders not leaning out past your knees as well as this could harm your back.
- To reduce the impact when you land, you could put a foam pad to absorb some shock to protect your knee. Never ever do it with bare foot. Put on an excellent pair of footwears to absorb the impact.