Below dish is shared by one my blog site readers that struggled with heart ischemia. Cardiac ischemia is triggered by inadequate blood supply to heart muscle mass, which consequently might be created by mild blockage in the coronary arteries. Mild obstruction is frequently triggered by long term build-up of cholesterol rich plaques in the coronary arteries.
This reader used to have this coronary artery disease (CAD). He shared that he usually had discomfort feeling under his breastbone. Whenever he walked up an incline or walked a little faster, he had lack of breath with upper body pain. He made a decision to try out this conventional Chinese soup – Black Fungus, Red Date Soup.
Surprisingly, after taking the soup for a month, he improved. His cardiologist was just as surprised on his renovation. The reading of bad cholesterol (LDL) has actually gone down as well as his most recent electrocardiogram (ECG) was negative.
- Black fungi with white at the back (2 little pieces, cut into smaller portions). You could buy black fungus from Amazon.
- Red dates (5 to 8 small ones)
- Ginger (2 to 3 thin slices)
- Pork (few slices, optional)
- Soak the black fungus in water overnight
- Wash the ingredients
- Put the components in a pot together with 2 to 3 bowls of water
- Cook with tool heat up until the water is half gone (left regarding a dish).
- Drink this soup with vacant belly in the morning.
- Eat the black fungus.
- Drink this soup for a month
One point worth explaining is that along with the above soup, this visitor has additionally:
- Quit smoking
- Stop eating convenience food as well as fried food
- Start to exercise twice weekly
- Taking oat bran (twice a day)
If you are able to reduce cholesterol successfully, really feel cost-free to leave your comments.