Sabudana, or pudding, is a preferred morning meal and also evening snack choice in Indian homes. Sabudana khichdi, sabudana pakoda or sabudana kheer are served at Indian supper tables fairly commonly. In addition to food, it is likewise commonly utilized to starch clothing. Here, we inform you concerning the other wellness benefits this meals has to offer.
Tapioca is a good source of protein, which aids with bodybuilding, recovery as well as fortifying. Vegetarians, turn to sabudana for your daily protein intake.
Tapioca is rich in iron and calcium, which assists preserve bone tissue health. You can prevent weakening of bones and also other bone tissue problems by including a normal dosage of tapioca to your diet.
You could eat a bowl of drenched sabudana with a dash of chilli powder, salt and also smashed peanuts to fight fatigue after a hectic day. Loaded with carbohydrates, tapioca will make you really feel energised in a concern of minutes.
Regular intake of sabudana keeps blood tension degrees under control. The potassium existing in it aids healthy blood circulation as well as reduces the tension on the cardio system.
Sabudana is a healthy weight gain food. So if you’re skinny and also wish to obtain weight normally, add tapioca to your diet.
Rich in folic acid and also Vitamin B, tapioca assists protect against foetal birth flaws and also enhances the development of your unborn baby.
Tapioca prevents gas, acid indigestion and constipation problems and also is great for your metabolic rate as well as intestinal system.
Sabudana Khichadi Recipe
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- 1 cup sago (sabudana)
- 1/ 2 cup roasted peanuts, crushed
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 green chillies, slit
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash the sago. Drain and maintain aside for around 2 hours. If needed, spray a little water over the sago to dampen it.
- In a glass bowl, integrate the oil, cumin seeds, green chillies and also potatoes. Cover with a cover as well as microwave above for 2 minutes till the potatoes are tender.
- Add the soaked sago, peanuts and also salt and also mix well. Cover with a cover and also microwave over for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with green chutney or curds.
* Dish Courtesy: Sabudana Khichadi, Tarladalal.com