Zottman Curl is Bruce Lee‘s favorite lower arm exercise and he adored training his lower arms. While some take Zottman Swirl as arms workout, I still believe that it trains forearms even more than the biceps. This exercise was named after George Zottman that developed it. George had the ability to perform it with 50 pounds dumbbell each hand.
- Stand with shoulder width. Hold pinhead in each hand. Joints should be close to your torso.
- Palms facing outside.
- Upper arms need to be stationary. Currently, curl the both dumbbells up. Just the forearms are moving.
- Once you are at the top of the placement, revolve your wrist to ensure that your hands are encountering downwards.
- Slowly bring the dumbbells back down.
- Once the pinheads are close to your thighs, revolve the wrist so that you are back to the starting position where the hands dealing with up.
- Do this lower arm workout 8 to 12 reps each collection, 3 sets.
- Do this workout in sluggish and regulated way. Do not swing the dumbbells.
- If you discover it difficult to do this exercise making use of both hands all at once, do it b rotating arms on each repetition.
- If you have weak wrists or forearms, do it with light pinheads to guarantee you obtain the form right.